What does it mean to be an assistant at DS410?
Being a DS410 Assistant is all about making sure that day-to-day office tasks are done smoothly. It’s about working as part of a team and supporting both the technical and marketing team.
Our assistant will have strong organizational skills and an impeccable degree of attention to detail. They are required to be energetic and flexible individuals who provide efficient and professional support to other team members. They must be able to deal with constant interruptions and to learn new skills on the fly. This person should also be comfortable working with technology, industry specific software and have experience working with computers.
Please keep in mind that this position is a part-time position with hourly pay, however we plan on making this position full-time and salary in the near future.
What will our assistants daily duties be?
- Carrying administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
- Writing letters and emails on behalf of other team members.
- Processing expenses sheets and invoices.
- Provide information to internal colleagues or external enquirers.
- Handling sensitive information in a confidential manner.
- Coordinating office procedures.
- Develop and update administrative systems to make them more efficient.
- Resolve administrative problems.
- Answering telephone calls and passing them on.
- Managing staff appointments.
What skills will you need to bring to the job?
- Knowledge of office administration procedures.
- Managing multiple and changing priorities at once.
- Excellent computer skills including Word, Excel, MS Outlook, PowerPoint.
- The ability to learn our company’s internal software (training will be provided).
- Managing administrative processes.
- A good level of English spelling and grammar.
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Good telephone answering skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- High level of discretion and judgment.
- Not getting bored easily.
- Having a lot of patience.
If you believe that this position is a fit for you, please email your resume, cover letter and hourly pay requirements to Matthew Clancy at email@example.com. Thank you for your time!