What would happen if you couldn’t access vital data and applications for a few hours, or worse, a few days?
Start preparing for inevitable disasters that could otherwise take your business down.
When you hear the word “disaster,” you probably think of thunderstorms or fires. But for a modern business, disaster is anything that slows or stops you from getting work done.
- Natural disasters that destroy equipment or stop employees getting to work
- Human errors like accidentally deleted files or spilled cups of coffee
- Cybercrime that damages networks or holds important data hostage
DS410 knows that every minute lost to disaster means time wasted, money lost, and damage to customer relationships. We understand the importance of ensuring you’re always able to operate, no matter what. Call (646) 583-0410 or send us an email: email@example.com.
When disaster strikes, you must be prepared; otherwise, your employees’ productivity goes downhill – and with that, you lose profits, miss business opportunities, and experience significant reputational damage. Our backup and business continuity keeps your business operating, no matter what:
- Backup all of your important data, applications, user settings, and more – making sure you’re able to restore everything whenever necessary.
- Create a business continuity plan for your staff members to follow during disaster with step-by-step procedures for simplified recovery.
- Store all backups onsite and offsite in a secure cloud data center for added security against disasters that damage onsite equipment.
- Test and monitor backups to make sure they’re always working – and if failure ever occurs, resolve the issue immediately.
Your technology should make it easier to do business, not harder.
Trust in DS410 for all your IT needs. Contact us at (646) 583-0410 or firstname.lastname@example.org to put our expertise on your side.